Submersion

Let your presence overwhelm me
Let your love and power flow through me to bless others
Let your words come to me to proivde me with guidance every step, every day, every breath
Let my heart be your heart
My thoughts be your thoughts
My actions be your actions
Never allow me to cause injury to others, and thereby causing doubt of you and your love
Overcome me with your spirit, that I may be less and YOU more.
Fill me with your mercy, that mercy i may show to others
Never let me gt overwhelmed by the physical things in life, only by YOU
Protect me with your loving and outstretched arm
Guard me with your all-seeing eye

Morning Light

He is the Light
the owner al fll tings
Master of the univers
Planets hung in perfect array
sun rising each morning to break throujgh the darkness
birds, crickets singing h is praises
animals coming out for the feast he has prepared

Everytihing in the universe is his, and our job is to tend to it for a time
Let me stand forever in your presence, entering the darkness no more
Forever in the light of his love,  his power, th breath that provides life

Guide me with your spirit
guard me with your watchfuleye
protect me with your outstreteched arm
surround me with our penetrating loe
engulf me with your wisdom and knowledge

Plugm me into your dpeths as i hunger and thrust for you
proivide me your blessings without measure so that they may overlfow to those around me

Beach

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Climate Change Fire, irresponsible state budget, and/or Arson?

the perfect storm (full) John Paul Jackson - transcript

The Pool and the Portal